However, since all technologies are based on the use of by-products and wastes, there is also a social or environmental component: developing and implementing our technologies, WE HAVE THE PURPOSE TO MAKE THE WORLD CLEANER.
This section provides a brief description of ready-to-use and patented technologies: the production of environmentally-friendly plasticizers, the integrated processing of liquid pyrolysis products, the production of non-toxic, environmentally friendly entomological glue et al.
What FEATURES should be taken into account when introducing technologies based on the use of by-products and waste (BP&W) as a raw material?
First, the logistics of moving the main raw materials must be defined, since BP&W are produced at certain enterprises.
Secondly, BP&W has a certain amount, depending on the volume of the main production, from which the planned production capacity of the future production will be calculated. Sometimes waste of the same type can be accumulated from several sources of raw materials.
And, thirdly, there must be a ready-made chemical enterprise, or a wish to build it.
What are the main stages need to go through in the way of the introduction of new technology?
- Because a product that is in demand on the market can be obtained from BP&W through chemical transformations and / or various methods of separation and purification, an experiment is conducted at the initial stage in the laboratory, where a sample of a new product is obtained.
- Further, on the basis of the experimental data, the material balance is calculated and the estimated coefficients are derived to determine the cost of the resulting product. At this stage, it is possible to optimize the process by using cheaper reagents, etc.
- The resulting sample is examined to determine the physical-chemical characteristics that will be included in the product passport based on the developed specifications.
- Then the sample is transferred to potential consumers who give conclusions regarding its use properties, and it is concluded that it is in demand on the market.
- At the same time, marketing research is carried out to determine the market capacity and the price of entry into the market. According to the results of the research, a preliminary feasibility study is carried out and gross profit which is determined on the basis of raw material costs and market prices for products.
- In the case of high profitability, the next stage begins (it can be called the main one) - the development of the process procedure for the plant of a given performance. He will give an answer not only about the cost of raw materials, but also data to determine the total cost (including the cost of purchasing, installation and start-up of the plant, payroll, costs of electricity, water and other costs of production). Further - the business plan of implementation is made.
- At the same time, technical specifications are being developed, toxicological and other researches are being carried out, and a certificate of conformity is possible.
- The final step is a business plan for the project and to issue baseline data for the construction of a plant of a certain performance, tied to a specific place. On the basis of these data, the project organization develops a project for construction and starts production.
- If the introduction is expected at the ready chemical production with similar parameters, then the technology can be adapted to the existing conditions.