Development of technologies based on waste and by-products of petrochemistry in general includes the following steps:
- Physical and chemical study of the product offered for processing and determination of its composition.
- Development of technology for obtaining specific products, based on the composition
- Production of laboratory prototypes and determination of properties.
- Sending prototypes to potential customers for testing.
- Receive feedback from potential customers and make possible corrections.
- Carrying out feasibility calculations with the definition of cost and compare them with their counterparts on the market.
- Development of technological procedures for obtaining a product of a given performance with the calculation and selection of the main technological equipment.
- Development of baseline data for design and the creation of a production design project in cooperation with design organizations.
- Development of a business plan
For carrying out research work, an own chemical laboratory has been created and equipped with all the necessary.
Physical and chemical research and determination of the composition of the by-product or waste is carried out in our own laboratory and, if necessary, with the involvement of the most advanced analytical laboratories in industry-specific academic and private research centers.